Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Secret Garden

"If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden."



I believe that we were all meant to roam, to be curious, to want to step off the sidewalk from time to time. I just happen to cross the street for the thrill of leaving of the path. I think I've always been very connected to adventure that way, drawn by nature, growing up believing Pocahontas and always searching for the colors in the wind. But as time has passed, and I've grown older, I've learned to listen to the songs in the wind instead and use my paintbrush myself. I think it's the interpretation that we're all missing, and instead of racing around the world we're too busy sitting waiting for it to simply fall in our laps.


What I'm Wearing:
Flower Crown by 5th and Farmer
Lace Mumu by FreePeople
Jewlery by Urban Nomad
Shrimp Cocktail Polish by OPI



No comments:

Post a Comment